"The most important thing to remember is this: To be ready at any moment to give up what you are for what you might become." - W.E.B. Du Bois





Sunday, August 7, 2011

Weekend Trip to LA


So LA was absolutely amazing. We actually only were there for like 36 hours, but we made everyone count. I think we are going to be going back in couple of weeks because we didn't get to do as much as we wanted.
I was so bummed out because we were like 10 minutes from the garment district and we didn't get to go. I have never been there before and have always wanted to go....sigh.... so close yet so far.
LOVE,LOVE, LOVE Newport and Huntington Beach. Absolutely beautiful and a must visit if you have never been. Got to see some old friends that I haven't seen in years had so much fun! Can't wait to go back!
Caught a vid of my sister during take off. Sadly she wasn't as freaked out as I thought she was going to be ;)

Living life to the fullest!

No comments:

Post a Comment