"The most important thing to remember is this: To be ready at any moment to give up what you are for what you might become." - W.E.B. Du Bois





Monday, December 5, 2011

Something good is on its way!!

Church was so amazing last night!! From now on I am going to carry a camera with me cuz you never know whats going to happen at Calvary Life Church!
Yesterday we had the priviledge of hearing Brother Young from Kansas preach and sing. But last night was especially awesome, because he played the organ, and boy, can he play!! Him and Pastor White sang together and you could feel the presence of God so strong in that place. It was amazing! It totally inspired me to practice the organ more, and to once again start looking for a teacher because compared to Brother Young I can't play for beans..... actually I can't play for beans compared to anybody. God is doing awesome stuff at our church and I am so excited to see what is going happen next.
In other news I am officially done with school!!! I am walking the red carpet on January the 17th, a little less then a month away. In some ways it feels like school went so fast and other ways it just dragged. I'm so thankful God gave me the opportunity to go to school, but I am SOOO glad thats over! Maybe in the far future I will go back and finish my degree in Biblical Anthropology, but thats so far in the future I really can't see it. As far as I am concerned I've been delivered!

No comments:

Post a Comment